Victory SM wheels on Ebay

Anyone try the Victory SM wheels on Ebay?? Price point is awesome, I realize these are not Behr or Excel rims but....I have a converted 2000 kicker that needs some new rims and I hate to have 1200-1500 just in wheels and tires. I found one review where a guy used them on a KTM, it was all positive so far.

thanks,

Steven

Ive kinda been wondering the same thing but with the Dirt wheels. I want a pair for this fall and theyre only 400$ for the pair. Havnt seen any reviews on them.

I also am wondering about the Victory wheels, I'm sure someone has tried them at their price point

Edited by SilverWRX24

For that same price you can get real OEM DRZ SM wheels and retain your stock dash Speedo. I found a set of SM wheels with new tires in the TT classifieds last year for $600, even managed free shipping...

For that same price you can get real OEM DRZ SM wheels and retain your stock dash Speedo. I found a set of SM wheels with new tires in the TT classifieds last year for $600, even managed free shipping...

You got lucky, I have yet to find such a deal.  Should you find another or decide to sell your please let me know!

You got lucky, I have yet to find such a deal. Should you find another or decide to sell your please let me know!

I agree. I've been looking non stop for a set in the classifieds. I'm putting my dirt wheels up for sale in the classifieds soon.

My biggest concern would be rotors. Can you mount up say beringer or even a oem set?

Straight from China. Ide be worried about getting stuff fixed if anything happened suddenly causing damage. The guys selling them on eBay might disappear down the road. Even the ad Is copy and pasted from the ebay listings of identical looking wheels coming straight from China.

Warp 9 (yes you pay a little more) but has a crazy good warranty, and will be around in the future. I watched a vid on YouTube and this guy was the 2nd owner of his warp 9 SM wheel set and a bearing failed damaging the hub. All he had to do was pay shipping and warp 9 put a new hub, new bearings and re-anodized the rim to get rid of all the scratches he put from installing tires. Basically a whole new wheel for the cost of shipping.

Edited by Kx250FRiDeR651

What about a pair of SM pros from wheeling cycle. They use the OEM Suzuki hub, you could use OEM rotors and sprockets as a money saver and retain the OEM speedo