Sign in to follow this  

2016 KTM 500 EXC Six Days for US?

No sure, but sure hope the 300 smoker does. Concur, might be best 6-days graphics imo.

The sign... 2016 parts list.

image.jpg

Early pics I've seen are usually KTM just trying to get the word out. Not much PR effort put into it IMO. Pic's I've seen advertising for the '16 300 6-days are pics of a 125. Once '16 actually hits there should be more factory pics.

Humm... The pic on that site is of a 250/350. Just say'n

The write up is about the 500 ... click the link. 

Yes they are ordered mine yesterday! Super excited but my dealer is trying to rape me at 13k.

I'd find another dealer.

Maybe he likes being....... :D

I was wrong went in to double check I was trying to get 350 six days.... Not legal, switched my deposit to the standard. Street legal is the justification to the wife. The 500 does come street legal though

Can't switch dealers locally, in on Maui, they own the one on oahu too.

Yeah that was otd for the six days. Getting the exc 350f for 12 now, Still pricey...

Good choice, love mine.

Does anybody know how many six days bikes they make of each size every year?

Good choice, love mine.

Does anybody know how many six days bikes they make of each size every year?

I'm not sure but my dealership had to pull strings to get me one. They told me that the distributor alots them to the dealership s that sell a certain amount of bikes. Out here I. The islands they don't sell enough, but somehow (didn't ask) got their distributor to send one out for me. They didn't know what a six days was till I walked in wanting one.

I'd find another dealer.

looking to pick one up as well, what would be a decent price?

Over here in Norway, its almost impossible to get a good price below retail on exc's, and especially six days. The 6days sells anyway.

looking to pick one up as well, what would be a decent price?

Depends where you are, taxes, destination charges, dealer prep, demand, etc. there's no real right answer. For the guy above, he's out on the islands. Heck, he needs to apply for a loan just to get a gallon of milk, let alone a bike. I didn't know that when I made the comment. Thought he was in the states. for instance, between my buddy and I the last 5 KTMs we've bought in AZ have all been below msrp, both 500s were 1k below and a 300 six days 900 below and a couple twins almost $2k below. I understand that's not the norm, as such, it depends. Some places there's no getting around it, if msrp is the bottom line price for that area you either buy it or watch the guy that pulled in the parking after you ride it away. 500s don't sit on floors and in my experience most six days bikes sell before they even get uncrated. If someone is stateside and paying $13k out the door for a 500 that would be too much. $10k out the door a steal. Anything in the middle and it depends where you are and how much you want a 500.

Avondale KTM in AZ has a '16 six days 500 on the floor today for $12,067.00 U.S. out the door... Includes freight, tax, and dealer prep.... that is about $1,200+ off and a great deal IMO.