Ktm125sx a good deal?

I found a ktm 125 sx for sale on craigslist for 2000, tons of upgrades. Just look at the listing (link down below). I got the guy down to 1750, is that a good price? Or do you think it is a rip off. He doesnt have title just bill of sale from previous owner.

Craigslist- http://scranton.craigslist.org/mcy/5095301035.html

Compare it to other listing in your area. Each market is different. In my area id consider that a good deal. Just go with your gut feeling. If you are ok with spending that money then do it. If you think you can wait and find a better deal then do that. Btw Kelly blue book is $1600 in excellent condition

Compare it to other listing in your area. Each market is different. In my area id consider that a good deal. Just go with your gut feeling. If you are ok with spending that money then do it. If you think you can wait and find a better deal then do that. Btw Kelly blue book is $1600 in excellent condition

Ok thanks for the info, i really like the bike and think its an ok deal compared to others in the area.

Ok thanks for the info, i really like the bike and think its an ok deal compared to others in the area.

If all the maintenance items check out and there are no neglected sloppy bearings I'd buy it.

If all the maintenance items check out and there are no neglected sloppy bearings I'd buy it.

Yeah im planning on it, it looks sweet he did a lot of work to it. Should i look i side the air box?

Yeah im planning on it, it looks sweet he did a lot of work to it. Should i look i side the air box?

Cant hurt if you do, it can if you dont.

A bike with a dirty but serviced air filter is likely to be not looked after to well, one with an air filter that isn't oiled properly or missing Id stay well clear of in general.

Cant hurt if you do, it can if you dont.

A bike with a dirty but serviced air filter is likely to be not looked after to well, one with an air filter that isn't oiled properly or missing Id stay well clear of in general.

Oo thanks for the tip, im going to ask if he can send me a pic of the airbox, but i will still look at it when i look to buy it

Oo thanks for the tip, im going to ask if he can send me a pic of the airbox, but i will still look at it when i look to buy it

Looking at those photos, I'd be very surprised if he didn't clean the filter after rides.

You are looking for:

1. laziness and the amount of pride taken in the machine

2. Ignorance

Lazyness is not having a clean filter, I couldn't sell a bike without doing the obvious tasks on it, it may still be a good bike

Ignorance is not knowing how to look after it and ruining it. Avoid these sellers.

Looking at those photos, I'd be very surprised if he didn't clean the filter after rides.

You are looking for:

1. laziness and the amount of pride taken in the machine

2. Ignorance

Lazyness is not having a clean filter, I couldn't sell a bike without doing the obvious tasks on it, it may still be a good bike

Ignorance is not knowing how to look after it and ruining it. Avoid these sellers.

Thanks for all the advice, i will definently look at that.

Lack of a title is concerning. I'd definately run the VIN before buying if I were you