New head desighn on the 2015 crf250

I started working on the new head for the crf I had stalled a bit because Honda changed there head for 2016 but im sure not as extreme as I have changed it  he roof an floor have been welded and moved up a full 5 * the roof is flat now leading into the bowl this with some trapezoid port shapes has left  a ver y  long short  side or basickly a more even distance to the valve seat in comparison to the roof side .Flow bench numbers will be greater but cylinder filling @ high rpms should be even better .the straigter the port gets the better the cylinder will fill can  diferent ports that flow identical but the port that has a better angle towards the valve will always make more power in the upper power ranges.

DSCN0311.JPG

Little more ramp on the floor. I like it. How does the floor to the short turn look?

Little more ramp on the floor. I like it. How does the floor to the short turn look?

its a huge radius

Beautiful. Sounds like they improved on and already killer head. As far as OEM heads go. Did they keep the nice flat floor? And hows the seat to port? Has to be better than the gen 1 heads.