Dirtbike for the wife?

The wifes been kind enough to support my new purchase of a WR450. Shes actually intersted in riding with me so I figured Id get her a fun starter bike. Not sure if I should go with a TTR 125 or 230 (Looking around the 06-07 years). Shes 5'4, 110 lbs and knows how to ride, although its been quite a while since her last ride. Her only request is that the bike be low enough for her to reach the ground and an electric start. Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks!

The wifes been kind enough to support my new purchase of a WR450. Shes actually intersted in riding with me so I figured Id get her a fun starter bike. Not sure if I should go with a TTR 125 or 230 (Looking around the 06-07 years). Shes 5'4, 110 lbs and knows how to ride, although its been quite a while since her last ride. Her only request is that the bike be low enough for her to reach the ground and an electric start. Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks!

KLX 140L

Thanks!

KLX140L 

• Like 1

Thanks!

Does she want to improve and ride fast, or just toodle around??  If she wants to ride aggressively, a KTM 200 has an electric start, and it can be lowered by the right suspension tuner. 

Otherwise a mellow four stroke like a CRF 230 would be fine, but the thing is that bike weighs more than a lot of the full size motocross bikes!!