Camshaft lubrication

Hi!
I could find all the solutions for all my problems with DRZ on the internet by myself... until now... so I've made an account ;)
The question is: how camshafts are lubricated? Especially exhaust camshaft. Especially its left side.
This is one of my cylinder heads:
RnJXj7P.jpg

So yea... It's dead.
And this is second cylinder head just after few kilometers driven:
W5KXFqT.jpg
BGXWXiX.jpg

So the thing is... this place doesn't get lubrication... reasons? Solutions? Anything? ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Check it out for yourself.  The right side is oil fed from an oil passage in the head you can see.  I do believe the cam shaft is hollow so the oil to the left comes down the inside of the camshaft.  I'll go look at one.

Yup. Cans have oil passages through them.

Yup, that's it. Oil to the left cam journal is fed from the right journal down the center of the hollow cam shaft.

MX1a17H.jpg
DxtBYoX.jpg

OK, so oil flows from the bottom of the engine, through the cylinder, through that hole (red arrow), around the bolt (yellow arrows), into the camshaft (green arrow), through camshaft, out of the camshaft (green arrow) and as the pink arrow goes?
Am I right?

Any thoughts of why my left (side of the pink arrow on the image) journal is obliterated?
Channel through camshaft isn't plugged by anything - I can blow air through it.
Low oil pressure?

Thanks

Edited by Enignum

Matching cam caps ?

OIl restrictor at the base of the cylinder is plugged up - just enough oil for the IN cam and the EX cam right side. ????

OIl pump warn out????

Excess clearance on the EX cam right journal so all the oil is lost there????

What was the surface condition of the EX cam shaft left journal when it was installed?

Matching cam caps ?

This cylinder head is oryginally from the bike so caps are matching :)

OIl restrictor at the base of the cylinder is plugged up?

Which one more precisely?

OIl pump warn out????

Dunno... is it easy enough to check that on my own? ;)

Excess clearance on the EX cam right journal so all the oil is lost there????

Clearance is good.

What was the surface condition of the EX cam shaft left journal when it was installed?

Ummmmm... fine ;) Not perfect but in a good condition