Round 7 NHHA Panaca Nevada Who's in?

California

Panaca Nevada, one of the best nationals of the year IMO.  Race is in 2 Saturday from now.

Who is going to this? Me and Locnroc (Brad) are going for sure.

Edited by Speed-Freek

I will be there with a buddy. Lost Coyotes. N413 on the C class line. I heard some great things about this race. Hope it is a fun one. 

Panaca Nevada, one of the best nationals of the year IMO.  Race is in 2 Saturday from now.

Panaca and Caliente aint a bad destination for trail riding trip for a few days either. I ride up there 2-3 times a year.

I will be there with a buddy. Lost Coyotes. N413 on the C class line. I heard some great things about this race. Hope it is a fun one. 

Oh it will I loved the course last year!!

Panaca and Caliente aint a bad destination for trail riding trip for a few days either. I ride up there 2-3 times a year.

I agree, really awesome riding out there, if your ever going and dont mind an extra rider lemme know, I'll do the same.  After last years race I have been wanting to go back, well I guess I am but would like to spend some more time there with a person that knows their way around a bit.

Oh it will I loved the course last year!!

I agree, really awesome riding out there, if your ever going and dont mind an extra rider lemme know, I'll do the same.  After last years race I have been wanting to go back, well I guess I am but would like to spend some more time there with a person that knows their way around a bit.

No worries, I'll keep you in the loop on the next trip.  I know my way around the area.  The Shady is a nice motel in Caliente and there is also a very nice state campground , Kershaw-Ryan State Park, 5 minutes from downtown Caliente. Good riding minutes away from either location. 

Panaca Nevada, one of the best nationals of the year IMO. Race is in 2 Saturday from now.

Yahoo, can't wait!!

Awaiting invite

Awaiting invite

You are officially invited. I'll be there, I'm driving through the night. Only 30 points out of first place in D37 standings.

Almost makes me wish I was still racing. I raced a few MRAN races there, and trailrode a bunch when I lived in Ely. Good stuff.

You are officially invited. I'll be there, I'm driving through the night. Only 30 points out of first place in D37 standings.

I'd love to go, except I got about 67 excuses

pack 'em in a box and take them with you

Excuses are like aholes

Everyone has one and they all taste different

One more day......... ROAD TRIP!!

Question is who is now in contention for the NH&H #1 plate now that Ricky is out?

Question is who is now in contention for the NH&H #1 plate now that Ricky is out?

Gary Sutherlin or Ivan Ramirez, both KTM Factory riders, Ricky is a Privateer.

Gary Sutherlin or Ivan Ramirez, both KTM Factory riders, Ricky is a Privateer.

Because they are factory you believe they will win?

Lol prob cause they are in 1st and 3rd. Those guys are beasts

I wish I was that good at something......besides sex.

I wish I was that good at something......besides oral sex on men.

I wish I was that good at something......besides oral sex on men.

yep he said 25 bucks a pop