2010 yz450f

The original Z-Start was obsolete long before the '10 came out. The Z-Start Pro has a limp lever feel at idle that becomes a lighter than normal feel once revved up above the engagement point. The difference is that it does not get progressively stiffer as did the old non-"Pro" model, and can be overridden at any RPM very easily.

No when the bike isent running the clutch feels like its nothing there. Once i start the bike it gets a tad stiffer, then as i rev it gets stiffer

No when the bike isent running the clutch feels like its nothing there. Once i start the bike it gets a tad stiffer, then as i rev it gets stiffer

You have the older Z-Start model.  If it's not giving you problems then you should be good to go.  Just make sure you don't have any slip at high RPM's if you don't it should be adjusted correctly and you shouldn't have any problems.  If it slips you need to either get on Rekluse's website and look up a manual on how to adjust, or just give them a call.  They've always been really helpful to me.  

You have the older Z-Start model. 

I doubt it.  They never made one to fit the 2010 model, for one thing.  For another, retaining the clutch lever on the old Z-Start was an option that required modifying the cable attachment perch.  If the cable looks normal on the outside, it's almost certainly a Z-Start Pro. 

The Z-Start Pro will allow you to pull the clutch lever fairly easily at any RPM, whereas the original Z-Start was almost impossible to override above 6-7000 RPM.