It's a Deer Creek Kinda Thing!

California

How does your Friday look? 10-16-15.  :thinking:

Made you look!!!!!

It's 5000 views I'm shooting for........................................ I'm I gonna get there???????

Now you gotta be nice or I'm not going to share any pics! 

My manhood is tied into this!  :lol:

039146625060_m.jpeg

GPS, Walkie Talkies, Now I just gotta figure out when sunset is.   ;)

Snap_2015.10.15%2B05.47.18_002.jpg

Edited by superslyko

Now you gotta be nice or I'm not going to share any pics!

My manhood is tied into this! :lol:

Maybe some recent pics would help your "manhood".... Edited by hockdog

I'm from the area but I've only ridden Deer Creek once. I'd be down even though I'm on my wife's XT225 at the moment.

https://vine.co/v/eEWm9i2hzPx

2007-yamaha-xt225-3_600x0w.jpg

The most skilled rider I've ever seen rides something like that.  The most impressed I ever was......................... is when he pulled out a sixer from his backpack................................ out in the middle of BFE.  He had ice in there too!  :thumbsup:

P.S.  You know when we hit 5000 that we're actually going to have to ride. 

Edited by superslyko

Well................ Im ready!!!!!!!!

https://vine.co/v/eEWm9i2hzPx

2007-yamaha-xt225-3_600x0w.jpg

The most skilled rider I've ever seen rides something like that.  The most impressed I ever was......................... is when he pulled out a sixer from his backpack................................ out in the middle of BFE.  He had ice in there too!  :thumbsup:

P.S.  You know when we hit 5000 that we're actually going to have to ride. 

Its fun to ride thats for sure but I just picked up a TE250 So im definitely ready to hit up Deer Creek. 

Now just a simple reality check, you've all seen the video on the 1st post. THAT is what's in store. These guys are competent, fast riders that know the area like the back of their hands.  Let's make sure & bring our A game.

If you feel comfortable great! If you have any misgivings................. Be smart

We're getting down to brass tacks. We gotta go soon.

NoFriends & Pete....................... your call !!!!!!!

Edited by superslyko

It will not be for the weak and at least 40-60 miles of single track. I have made grown men cry.

Edited by KTMPete

Thinking of riding there tomorrow or friday since we had this nice rain today.

Was out there today, never really rode there before but it was nice. One trail I went on improbably shouldn't have, trail 15 I think.

52 miles today, dust wasn't too bad with just the two of us.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431846.064217.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431856.876570.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431872.848283.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431891.036664.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431906.937344.jpg

/\ and no notice when you're going

52 miles today, dust wasn't too bad with just the two of us.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431846.064217.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431856.876570.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431872.848283.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431891.036664.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446431906.937344.jpg

for Scott ;)

Maybe they make a 2 stroke oil too :excuseme:

11139978_1090769327602598_83615099711947

Edited by still2smokin

Now it's official.  5000 was the benchmark.  :lol:  I'm so needy.  :lol:

My Pumpkin Beer came on-line the 31st.  It is rather good. I used all organic spices and roasted butternut squash to make it different. 10x better than anything I've ever gotten at the store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you guys have ruined me.  All I did was analyze the flaws & what could've been better.   :doh:   It's all your fault!!!!!!!!!  :smirk:

My saving grace was I have an award winning ESB & a German Pilsner coming on line very soon!

Now what am I gonna do with 2 cases of pumpkin? .......................................................................................................  Steven!!!!!!!  Time for a party!  :thumbsup:

This rain is making the trail perfect.  We should go very soon!!!!

There is a GPS resource on the net of http://www.gpsxchange.com/which has 8 different tracks of Deer Creek online for your download anytime.

The movie, directions to the stagging area, & the map.................................................... folks are going to accuse me of blowing this place up.  ;)  Luckily it's just a public OHV and a simple Google search will bring up EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Forget it's really the "LAND OF OZ!"  :p 

My only request is Crandall Peak & the Reservoir's Damn.  The rest is up to you guys.

P.S.  I went to BevMo & they were OUT of the Lagunitas Sucks. Both the cooler & the shelf.  What do you know.....................  People actually read these posts!?!?   :banghead:

Edited by superslyko

I have just about every Deer Creek trail in a gps file on my computer and also one that does one big loop around the whole area.

How about dem Raiders!  :thumbsup:

hi-res-af5db98d89a0747b6971864dde67af0e_

Cain, post that map:ride:

Edited by superslyko

So Steven got all excited & commented, "This Pumpkin Beer is Excellent!"  :thumbsup:

It is very good.

It's not an overwhelmingly sweet beer.  Completely different then the last 2 Pumpkin Beers I've brewed.  Much more complex.  Now I used to be all about fruit & spice beers.  I loved 'em.  But, my tastes have developed.  I look for more.  Layers.  I still like them fruitys but there's so much more out there.  Variety is the spice of life.  Dem German's, Czechoslovakia & Belgian's know how to brew beer.  Ask me about the time I was in a Pub in London sometime.

That reminds me.................. DirtyMan, how was Denmark?  Is it true what they say?

Faceplant was nice enough to bring some Arrogant Bastard to our last ride.  That stuff is good!   :) I used to aim in that direction for my beers.  It was a huge benchmark for a long time.   ;)  It's not a Taco Bell beer.......................................... 3 of those and you're on your @ss!  :devil:

hqdefault.jpg

But, big picture........................ I'm much too susceptible to criticism.  I let you fellas affect my thinking so much.  I gotta stop it.   :banghead:

Hahahaha!  :lol:   So what do you think of that Lagunitas Sucks!?  I know it's good too!  But remember............................................ Mine is 10x better.  :p

Edited by superslyko

Woa..........................................

This German Pilsner is potent!  

It's so good I wanna have more than just 1.  I ain't driving nowhere.  It is Sunday.  1 more and I'll just end up on the couch.

Down the hatch!  :thumbsup: