It's a Deer Creek Kinda Thing!

California

So Steven got all excited & commented, "This Pumpkin Beer is Excellent!" :thumbsup:

It is very good.

It's not an overwhelmingly sweet beer. Completely different then the last 2 Pumpkin Beers I've brewed. Much more complex. Now I used to be all about fruit & spice beers. I loved 'em. But, my tastes have developed. I look for more. Layers. I still like them fruitys but there's so much more out there. Variety is the spice of life. Dem German's, Czechoslovakia & Belgian's know how to brew beer. Ask me about the time I was in a Pub in London sometime.

That reminds me.................. DirtyMan, how was Denmark? Is it true what they say?

Faceplant was nice enough to bring some Arrogant Bastard to our last ride. That stuff is good! :) I used to aim in that direction for my beers. It was a huge benchmark for a long time. ;) It's not a Taco Bell beer.......................................... 3 of those and you're on your @ss! :devil:

hqdefault.jpg

But, big picture........................ I'm much too susceptible to criticism. I let you fellas affect my thinking so much. I gotta stop it. :banghead:

Hahahaha! :lol: So what do you think of that Lagunitas Sucks!? I know it's good too! But remember............................................ Mine is 10x better. :p

I do enjoy the Stone Delicious IPA. Picked up a couple more 6 packs Saturday. Wanna get my hands on some Imperial Russian Stout. Arrogant Bastard.....hard to find in these parts.

Pliny the Elder, period.

Pliny the Elder, period.

Definitely number one for me. When Pliny is not available I go for one of these-

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447124460.359902.jpg

Edited by ERIO

Pliny the Elder, period.

Definitely number one for me. When Pliny is not available I go for one of these-

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447124460.359902.jpg

Less filling......... Taste great!

Ah..... Who remembers that?

This Pumpkin Beer is getting even better with time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :prof:

Issue is....................... it's sweet.  I can only enjoy 1 sweet beer a day.  :shocked:

I've also made an Imperial Russian Stout too !!!!!!!   :devil:  That is an acquired taste.  Heavy & it will knock your socks off.  Variety is the spice of life!  ;)

Holy smokes!

A 1 barrel scotch whiskey I've never had.  Hell, the only whiskey I have had was Jack Daniels.  But EVERYONE has had Jack Daniels.  :thumbsup:

Edited by superslyko

You should stick to your beer before you hurt yourself

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1447274878.018150.jpg

Looks like you lost your window Scott, at least there's no dust.

That's OK - 

He can put his beer in the snow for it to stay cold.

No need to ride anyways.....

So it's off to the "Stupid Spot" for some target practice & skeet shooting!   :thumbsup:

Takin' the kids out to do some BBQ too.  Gotta use that Colman Stove I found for $5.  :rolleyes:  I love garage sales.

Last time there we shot with a fella that had 20+ assault rifles.  AK & AR's of all different types. (I want to build an 80/20) Let him put down a few clays & he set us up.  :jawdrop:

The Range would have cost $58 for the 3 of us.  Ahhhhhhh..................... No.........................  They don't even allow shotguns there.

if it's free, it's for me.  :bonk:

ElDorado just has to go out his front door.  :banghead:

P.S.

When our entire dorm rented that movie in college I was pissing off our 2 R.A.s since I was really drunk, stood up, & quoted every good line in the entire show!  I had a great time!  :D

Edited by superslyko

It was a perfect day yesterday at DC! Small amounts of snow on the ground but the dirt was moist and the traction was great. Get up there and ride before they try and close it down. We did a 53 mile loop and saw a few other groups out on the trails.

Yep, it was perfect up here yesterday too... Not that much muddier than last weekend. 

Just got the bike washed in the rain.. 

2 Strokes rule...... :thumbsup:

Is it December yet ?

1012973_10152872272269911_86472654365494

I agree on the perfect day at DC yesterday.  A little snow but not much, mostly damp, just beginning to dry up in the sunny spots.

Pete, was that you we saw with the other KTM rider on the rocky ridge trail above Lyons? 

I agree on the perfect day at DC yesterday. A little snow but not much, mostly damp, just beginning to dry up in the sunny spots.

Pete, was that you we saw with the other KTM rider on the rocky ridge trail above Lyons?

We came up to Crandall Peak via the lower trail on the lake side then around the Ruby burn area. We didn't take the ridge trail this trip, although it's one of my favorites. There was three EXC500's in our group. How about you?

Is it December yet ?

1012973_10152872272269911_86472654365494

Stocking up for the NorCal ride?

It wasn't you then.  We went by two riders going the opposite direction on newer KTM's.  I thought it might have been you when I saw your post here.  Did you stage out of DC?  If so, I'm surprised we didn't see you.

I was on my YZ with my friend on a KTM 200.  Same guy I was with when we ran into you there last spring.  We went to the dam then down 20 to the lower trail and looped around and took the ridge trail back.  About 25 miles.  Took a second ride later for a total of 40.

It wasn't you then. We went by two riders going the opposite direction on newer KTM's. I thought it might have been you when I saw your post here. Did you stage out of DC? If so, I'm surprised we didn't see you.

I was on my YZ with my friend on a KTM 200. Same guy I was with when we ran into you there last spring. We went to the dam then down 20 to the lower trail and looped around and took the ridge trail back. About 25 miles. Took a second ride later for a total of 40.

We staged off of the highway near Slide Inn (Longbarn) and crossed the river north of the lake. It's nice having all plaited bikes in your group!! But it's ride time, so I'm game to go most any weekend, weather permitting! So pm me when you're heading up, I'd love to join you on a ride!

Yup,

You're right!  :ride:

We went up to Foresthill & there was snow on the ground all over the place.  The shady spots were covered in 2 or 3 inches.  Better yet....................................... it was COLD.

Wintertime here we come!!!!!!!

Let's put this on hold for now....................................... but come spring I'm going to be headed to Mi Wuk Village!   :D

:thumbsup:

Edited by superslyko

4240229.jpg

Edited by still2smokin