MX "Graphics for Life" Round 5 winning bike before/after pics

I won round 5 of the competition and finally got all of my parts to get the bike back together with the complete package. I will have to update with some better pics on the digital camera so these will have to do for now. 

>>Before MotoFXGraphics.com

DSCN1374_zpszuiggth3.jpg

DSCN1372_zpsbyxz8lxi.jpg

>>After MotoFXGraphics.com Custom Wrap

A22035C6-0CFE-4F4C-B45F-C252170DA759_zps

52A6CD45-D235-4B29-9344-E5043CB66AEA_zps

FF851A54-DB74-47E3-9338-CC2BC26D4779_zps

• Like 3

Looks great! Now it's a Honsuki...  :ride:  Thanks for entering the contest! ?

For those that have entered a previous round and didn't win or those that have never entered, round 6 is up and ready for your entry. You can find details on the MX "Grpahics for Life" contest by MotoFXGraphics.com at https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1149455-mx-graphics-for-life-member-contest-round-6/

Get in on this folks! :goofy:

post-3-0-11925300-1440790249.jpg

ThumperTalk 600x300 Contest Ad V5.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you... it def gets lots of looks. Every person that comments, "suggests" that I need black rims (which will be taken care of this winter since riding season is coming to a close). 

Anyways, I have a slight issue with the shroud graphics wrinkling along the edges. They went on perfect but after being on the bike in the garage they wrinkled pretty severely. Having said that, I will be the first to say that I would recommend MotoFX to ANYONE! They go above and beyond to service their customers. I sent them an email today, which included a picture regarding my issue and I got an email back within 5 mins with answers and people looking into my issue. They said they would make it right. They have followed through with their word since day one! 

I am VERY pleased with this company and will be using them again. 

• Like 1

Received word back from MotoFX first thing this morning. He talked to the tech guys and told me that my kit was the first RMZ that they printed on their new (thicker) material so that is what they think caused the creasing at the top of the shrouds. They are going to send me brand new shroud graphics with small relief cuts in them to eliminate the bunching of the thicker material. Customer service is top notch and I am happy with the quality of the lines and material. 

I made my own relief cuts in the current graphics but not until after they bunched up a few days after installing, so there is no getting the creases out now. 

• Like 1

Received word back from MotoFX first thing this morning. He talked to the tech guys and told me that my kit was the first RMZ that they printed on their new (thicker) material so that is what they think caused the creasing at the top of the shrouds. They are going to send me brand new shroud graphics with small relief cuts in them to eliminate the bunching of the thicker material. Customer service is top notch and I am happy with the quality of the lines and material. 

I made my own relief cuts in the current graphics but not until after they bunched up a few days after installing, so there is no getting the creases out now. 

Good to hear how they responded. But, know the guys over there, sort of expected that. ?

• Like 1

Good to hear how they responded. But, know the guys over there, sort of expected that. ?

I did too... that is why I didn't hesitate to post before I heard back. Bryan has been nothing short of amazing to work with. One of the best experiences I have had with ANY company and I deal with them daily at work. 

Do you ever ride in red clay? We have alot of it around here and it stains really bad.

Not daily but the Yz saw its share of red clay. SC and Georgia have plenty of it. I spend quite a bit of time riding down there each year. 

The RMZ has never been in the red clay since it has been white though. Shout, Bleach White, a brush, and a garden hose is all it takes. Just don't let it sit on there for weeks at a time like some do and then expect it to come out.