KYB Shock Rebuild Kits?

1996 XR250R

I'm only finding Cr rebuild kits online, does anyone know if these would be compatible with an xr? The bladder had some pitting (or general wear) and while I'm in there id like to replace the head seal its not leaking now but I might as well change it.

I have read not to grind the very top of the hole on the damper rod but I had to so I could get my threads fixed anyone think this is a problem?

Thanks for any replies!image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Madmike84

If you can use all Honda rebuild parts.Good Idea on new seal head,also new bladder. On one super hi mile Xr4,I had shock rebuilt.Tec just changed oil said all looked good.Month later seal blew.Then more money to rebuilt shock again.3 more months bladder blew.Again money to rebuild .Again if super Hi miles,cheaper to replace parts first time.Dont use Chinese rebuild parts.Like the ones All Balls sells.BTR

TWR- I'll have to look it up I'm having a hard time finding everything I need from rocky mtn. Which sucks because of the discount and free shipping.

I don't know what you are looking at because they have every single part for the shock listed on the blowup, and they're all available.  A few parts show as shipping in a week, but nothing is unavailable.