2015 foot peg adjustment

On my 426 and 08 450 I was able to cut the mounts peg barrels and flip the springs side to side. It doesn't look like an option on the 2015 450. I'm looking for a solution to better fit my size 13 boots. Any ideas other than expensive aftermarket pegs?

On my 426 and 08 450 I was able to cut the mounts peg barrels and flip the springs side to side. It doesn't look like an option on the 2015 450. I'm looking for a solution to better fit my size 13 boots. Any ideas other than expensive aftermarket pegs?

16 pegs 5mm lower

Why doesn't it seem like you can cut and weld the barrel on the other side? Looks like it will work on my 14, though I haven't got around to actually doing it yet. I suggested a friend do it in his 13 and it worked out fine (other than the fact that he tried to use jb weld to hold it together instead of a quality tig weld. )