Bike running like...

Alright gent's I'm posting this in the jetting section as I believe this is jetting related. Fully rebuilt engine just cant get the jets right. Could be the Colorado temp changes but this is getting old. I'm on the verge of tossing it and going fuel injection. Below is a short video of a few laps at a local area. As you might see the bike completely stalls out at one point. Any suggestions or hunches are very appricated thanks. Kevin

https://youtu.be/BL7D1myl2HI

Alright thanks for the info will. The bike is wide open at all times out of the corners and im feathering the clutch. I am running the o-ring chain on it because it my play bike and I don't really care to adjust every time I ride. Im thinking I may need a larger leak jet also considering on exit of corners the bike cuts out. For some reason the go pro doesn't pick the sound up well. If you listen its hitting the rev limiter all the time... another issue is at high rpms the bike cuts out on top. I agree with the electrical although the jetting is off. The needle is perfect. It pulls great 1/2 to 3/4. Issue is down low and up high. It's a 2007 rmz 250. that is ride number 6 on the new top end and complete valve train rebuild. Another hint that my help is the bike a the  start of the day run's better then later on after riding and its up to operating temp. At operating temp pulling the choke makes it run worse, engaging the hot start makes it run worse, To my knowledge this is good. Im thinking larger leak jet on top its slightly lean so slightly larger main jet. electrical wise I will have to start diagnosing. Obviously we have some issues if you think its 1/2 throttle... LOL

Not jetting. It is electrical

Choke adds fuel, if it were lean, choke might help

Hot start adds air, if it were rich it might be better.

Leak jet only affects rapid throttle openings for about 0.7 seconds and really has little effect over 1/2 throttle

I never once heard it hit the limiter, at best, maybe running 8K. You may of twisted the grip all the way but the engine never rev's out.

Most electrical issues are worse at high rpm and get worse as the bike heats up. Eventually, the mis-firing occurs at lower and lower rpm and eventually, the bike will not run at all.