James Stewart Crashed Out Of MEC

http://racerxonline.com/2015/10/19/james-stewart-update

From the man himself can't argue with the truth.

James Stewart's return to the Monster Energy Cup on Saturday didn’t go to plan, as the Yoshimura Suzuki rider, and 2013 event winner, crashed on the first lap of the first main event trying to avoid a downed Trey Canard. He finished the event but then pulled out of the race for the rest of the night due to a wrist injury suffered earlier.

"The day didn’t go how I planned," Stewart said in a press release today. "In practice I over-jumped this tabletop and jammed my wrist. It was super sore, but I just kind of rode through it. Then in the first lap of the main event I almost got landed on, the track was so muddy guys were going everywhere. I think it was Trey who fell and when I went in there I saw him and hit the brakes and went down myself.

"I got up and then ended up casing the rhythm section and jammed my wrist again. The guys could see I was just struggling out there. I didn’t want to pull off so I just kept riding thinking maybe it would get better, but it just got worse. I came back in and we talked it over and I decided to pull back and let the wrist heal."

We talked to a source at the Yoshimura Suzuki team today and it doesn't appear that the wrist injury is that serious, and it shouldn't prevent James from participating in scheduled off-season events like Lille in France or the Australian SX Open, both in November. He's expected to take a few days off and then resume riding and testing later this week.

We’ll update if anything changes.

" it was super sore " " I almost got landed on " " the track was so muddy " ?

Did you even read what he said or are just that blinded by hate? The FMOTP just came out and said he was struggling and riding like garbage to the point he and the team decided he was a danger to himself and others. What other rider would come out with such honesty? JS7 is so mature and responsible now he has been humbled and is fired up to redeem himself. He admitted how out of shape he was at straight rhythm but he is now making the hard choices that keep him from finishing seasons in the past. Brace yo self fo da JS7 freight train about to run through the competition in 2016 SX.

Did you even read what he said or are just that blinded by hate? The FMOTP just came out and said he was struggling and riding like garbage to the point he and the team decided he was a danger to himself and others. What other rider would come out with such honesty? JS7 is so mature and responsible now he has been humbled and is fired up to redeem himself. He admitted how out of shape he was at straight rhythm but he is now making the hard choices that keep him from finishing seasons in the past. Brace yo self fo da JS7 freight train about to run through the competition in 2016 SX.

not blind , not hating , just pointing out the facts that swingers hate to see  ................ he added excuses that you left out .................. he never excepts full blame for sucking , there is always an excuse ...........sorry but the only train will be the usual JS7  train wreck in 2016     

I saw it as more "my wrist feels like shit, and since this isn't for points toward a SX title, I'm pulling out to heal."

most swingers saw that too?

• Like 1

not blind , not hating , just pointing out the facts that swingers hate to see  ................ he added excuses that you left out .................. he never excepts full blame for sucking , there is always an excuse ...........sorry but the only train will be the usual JS7  train wreck in 2016     

most swingers saw that too?

LEAVE JAMES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

• Like 4

I'd sure appreciate it if you would leave spoilers out of the Thread Title.

Some of us record races because we were actually gone riding.

This has been discussed, in fact this thread was created as a sort of joke to the other James stewart thread. You know the one where he swept all 3 races. ....

If you don't want to know then stay out of the pro forum or better yet off the Internet.

It really is that simple. ?

• Like 3

I'd sure appreciate it if you would leave spoilers out of the Thread Title.

Some of us record races because we were actually gone riding.

Not much of a spoiler, it's like posting 'The Sun Came Up This Morning" right after sunrise.  Everyone knew it was going to happen.

• Like 5

This has been discussed, in fact this thread was created as a sort of joke to the other James stewart thread. You know the one where he swept all 3 races. ....

If you don't want to know then stay out of the pro forum or better yet off the Internet.

It really is that simple. ?

Or you could keep the spoilers out of the Title so people that ride on weekends can skip over them until they watch the race.

It's really not that hard to do.

Or you could keep the spoilers out of the Title so people that ride on weekends can skip over them until they watch the race.

It's really not that hard to do.

Yeah but it would be way less fun, you were out having your fun, I was having mine.

How was the ride? BTW you still don't know who won. And Janes crashed out mere seconds into the race. I doubt knowing this affects you at all. ?

Yeah but it would be way less fun, you were out having your fun, I was having mine.

How was the ride? BTW you still don't know who won. And Janes crashed out mere seconds into the race. I doubt knowing this affects you at all. ?

I watched the race this morning, before I opened this thread. I noticed the title yesterday, though.

Ride was good. A bunch of us went camping at the river, which is also a big riding area.

• Like 1