Suomy Replacement Visor

Anyone have any idea where I can get a Suomy Mr Jump Assault replacement visor? I have been looking all over and can't find one. I don't care if it is used as long as it isn't broken. Wouldn't even care if it was just a black or green Suomy visor. My son broke his visor so I duct taped it back together. Then he broke it again. It is duct taped together but is pretty bad. Would like to get him a new visor to last the remainder of the year. He is 14 and growing so I hate to buy a new helmet that probably won't fit him come spring.

Any help is appreciated!

I contacted Suomy, they sent me cycle addicts. I am talking with them now in a chat room. They don't have the exact color but seeing if they have anything close. I just emailed vleonline also. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Just ordered a S Line Green from speedaddictcycles.com/   

Not an exact match but close enough to finish the season out. Great customer service. They checked there stock and found something close and figured out what level of shipping I would need to get it here by the weekend. Upgraded shipping was only $5 extra bucks so I know that aren't one of those companies that makes a profit off of shipping. Highly recommend using them!

I contacted Suomy, they sent me cycle addicts. I am talking with them now in a chat room. They don't have the exact color but seeing if they have anything close. I just emailed vleonline also. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Its a pain to replace the visor on a helmet that isn't the current year.  I recently broke the visor on my Fly helmet, ended up with a flat black one from them, goes OK with my red color scheme helmet I guess.

Its a pain to replace the visor on a helmet that isn't the current year.  I recently broke the visor on my Fly helmet, ended up with a flat black one from them, goes OK with my red color scheme helmet I guess.

I hear ya. I should just always buy an extra but I never remember to. I got something close enough for him to finish the year out. It was so bad I was worried it was going to flop down in front of his face, lol. Anything will look better then the half roll of duct tape I am using to keep it in place now, LMAO.

The Suomy visors are $95 to replace and are extremely brittle. I broke mine on the third ride out worse than I have ever broken a visor in 17 years of rising. I wanted to replace it but the $95 made me duct tape it back together with some white duct tape. It's not THAT noticeable and way cheaper. I would have paid up to $40 for a New visor, but $95 is just outrageous!

I hear ya. I should just always buy an extra but I never remember to. I got something close enough for him to finish the year out. It was so bad I was worried it was going to flop down in front of his face, lol. Anything will look better then the half roll of duct tape I am using to keep it in place now, LMAO.

HAHA, when I wrecked and broke my visor it split in half, and half of it was hanging over my one eye.  I'm sitting there on the ground half stunned saying "WTF, I can only see out of one eye!".  My son came over and moved the broken half of the visor out of the way.  We had a pretty good laugh.?

• Like 1