Pivot works fork seals?

I had the same problem with that type. I went with SKF seals on my cr250r forks a little more then OEM, and there's a lot to say about OEM most will say use only OEM, before I put the knew seals in I cleaned and polished the tubes making sure there were no scratches a lot of work. they have about 35hrs of riding no problems.  also went with SKF scrapers to help keep the seals clean. 

SKF seals are arguably the best, OEM are always good and despite some people not liking them, the Moose/MSR/All Balls seal kits are generally pretty good. I've always had good luck with them.

But the Pivot Works? Every single set I have ever tried in a customers bike (and my own) failed very quickly. I like their bushings and bearing kits but was extremely disappointed with the seals.

So if a customer asks me to order them, I refuse to do so. And if I did or they brought them to me already purchased, I make clear that there is absolutely no warranty on them

Side note on SKF's; Keep em lubed with a little grease. Smoothest seals going when lubed, incredibly sticky when dry.