Sign in to follow this  

08 RMZ 450

So i am thinking of buying an 08 RMZ 450 this would be my first 4 stroke dirt bike and i really like the look's of the 08. I would ve moving from a CR 250 i love hondas i am team red but i am willing to try suzuki's. The bike i want to buy overheat's and pour's water out of overflow what could that be?

So i am thinking of buying an 08 RMZ 450 this would be my first 4 stroke dirt bike and i really like the look's of the 08. I would ve moving from a CR 250 i love hondas i am team red but i am willing to try suzuki's. The bike i want to buy overheat's and pour's water out of overflow what could that be?

macho decycle perrrywinkle forbidienin denoun thestpdfkinrico..... be sure to no let it idle for extended periods sitting still

I would be weary of a blown head gasket.

That's exactly what i thought and i also think it could be to me the waterpump..

My 08 ran really hot and would boil over easily. A higher pressure radiator cap and engine ice works great. I made a cooling fan setup too and it worked well. It broke loose and i lost it lacr and haven't bothered to replace it. No issues since, either.