Sign in to follow this  

Places to ride in NC

Tired of continuously riding at the same tracks/parks. Looking for new places to ride, if you know of any good ones let me know.

Tired of continuously riding at the same tracks/parks. Looking for new places to ride, if you know of any good ones let me know.

MX 421, East Bend MX, and Center Road all around the Yadkinville area. I'm thinking I might go race at East Bend Saturday and Practice at 421 on Sunday

Im in the Raleigh area, usually more of a track rider, lately i've been getting into the trails and really enjoying it

Come on up to Brown Mt. before they close Jan 1 2016 for the winter, then it really becomes a long winter! Haven't really figured out yet why the do close? Haven't seen any trail work done in the last 2 years? Main road up needs grader work now with all the rain good time to do it.

I'm in Fayetteville, unfortunately. There are lots of places near Raleigh for MX tracks. Let me know sometime if you want to head west on a weekend, I ride alot near Charlotte. But I don't really do Mx tracks anymore. There's also my secret riding spots near home....

I'm in Yadkinville. We have 3 MX tracks (MX 421, East Bend, Made for Play MX) that are really close by and then Brushy & Brown Mtn are only about an hour away. I'd be down to go ride anytime. Send me a PM if interested. 

Is anyone riding Saturday? I'm in statesville and a beginner. Not a big fan of riding alone. Thinking about brushy. If anyone else is able to go and the weather stays decent

I would love to, but I can't get out this weekend. You may find some of the trails difficult after the rain this week, if you are just beginning. Still plenty of areas to ride there, just take a look at the trail map before you take off.

Edit: I mean the trails at Brushy.

Edited by clappedoutkx

Winston Salem. Private track at my house on 14 acres. Always looking for people to ride, and assist with track maintence. I have tractor with Back blades, and disc harrow. I have Watering equipment also with creek access , but not needed this time of year.

• Like 2

Piltoyougram. I can't this weekend. Wife made plans. But Saturday following thanksgiving I would be interested. I rode brushy last Saturday and had a decent day. Trail 9c got me a couple of times. But over all I felt happy with my ride

tripped38

Brown Mnt. has some rough rocky ups and downs Depends on what your comfort or skill range is? If it's raining bad idea! Sat.after Thanksgiving looks good. Set a time.

Piltoyougram. I can't this weekend. Wife made plans. But Saturday following thanksgiving I would be interested. I rode brushy last Saturday and had a decent day. Trail 9c got me a couple of times. But over all I felt happy with my ride

Don't feel bad about 9C getting you a couple of times. It has gotten me and lots of other guys I know on multiple occasions. :-)

It was my first attempt at all of 9c. So I was pumped. Uwharrie I enjoyed more in the jeep than on the bike.

Yeah, Uwharrie isn't much fun on a bike. It is definitely geared toward rock crawlers. 

I'm off all next week and wouldn't mind riding at Brushy or Brown (or any track/trail for that matter). Shoot me a pm if interested.