Sign in to follow this  

My kickstarter is bent

So my kickstarter on my 2002 yzf250 busted in two and i had the welding class at my school weld it but its crooked!!! Im having a tough time bending it back. Any tips would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

My problem with buying a new one is there so expensive and I'm a jobless teenager so it will be a while until I get enough money

Having been a teenager (a very very long time ago), there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to affort to ride. A part-time job, even the most menial, should net you enough $ for an E-Bay special kickstarter..

All depends on how badly you want to ride!

Having been a teenager (a very very long time ago), there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to affort to ride. A part-time job, even the most menial, should net you enough $ for an E-Bay special kickstarter..

All depends on how badly you want to ride!

I agree. Whatever u put in is what u get out. If you don't find a way to earn money you won't be able to have fun. I'm 16 and I got a job this summer and honestly it sucks working 20hrs a week and school but it's worth it because I know I will be able to buy a new (to me) bike sometime soon so I'm motivated. Do whatever you need to do but you have to make sacrifices to get what you want
  • Like 2

Adrenaline Cycles is a used parts place, probably pick a kickstarter up for $10

Their eBay store has them for $65. You reminded me about the bike salvage yard close by me so I'm going to check there too!
  • Like 1