Sign in to follow this  

Newer Evo 250 Sport Reliability?

Hi Everyone,

Are the two stroke Beta trials bikes reliable? I did a search and didn't come up with much. That's either bad searching skills or a good sign. :)   Any info from owners would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone,

Are the two stroke Beta trials bikes reliable? I did a search and didn't come up with much. That's either bad searching skills or a good sign. :)   Any info from owners would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Not sure how many they sell, but I'm guessing its not that many. Which is a shame as the 350 and the 300 2-stroke Beta Trails bikes look great and the Sport model offers a seat! 

I'd love to have a pair for the super tight mountain trails! 

Many Beta Trails dealers are different from the Enduro dealers, it would be great to get some Beta Trials bike info, Sport OR not!!!

A buddy of mine has a 2014 Evo 300 4 stroke and another buddy has an older (mid 90's?) 250 2t Techno.  I've ridden the Evo 4t plenty and it's a blast to ride and I know he's never had any troubles at all with it.  It's not a sport with the seat but same engine.  The 250 2t was a basket case when he got it but he's got it all fixed up and it runs really well.  I'd love to have a 300 Evo sport myself.