Sign in to follow this  

yfz450 vs kfx450r

hey guys, im looking at buying a 450 to go along with my banshee. the 450 will mostly be rode on the trails and some on yhe sand and track. i havent heard much about the kfx, and heard alot about the yfz's. any info on what might work better for this type of riding is helpfull. thanks in advance

For mostly sand and trails, the Raptor 700 sounds like an optimal choice for you. That or the Honda's 700. Apologies if my suggestion is straying from the topic.

not straying at all. i appreciate the options you gave. but both of the those bikes are little on the heavy side for me. i have a smaller trailer and have to puck the bikes up and turn em side ways.

The raptor isn't that much heavier than a 450. Its also more reliable, less frequent oil changes, and I think its more fun to ride. On a side note coming from a 2 stroke a 450s powerband will be more familiar. However the raptor can climb basically what ever you point it at, as well as being faster than a 450 after it gets a few mods like exhaust and a programmer