Sign in to follow this  

Best sounding fmf 2 stroke exhaust

I'm looking for a new fmf exhaust and I want a pipe with the most raspy brap sound. I want a pipe that sounds less like zzzzzz and more of a pop and crispness to it. I think the powercore 2 is probably the best choice by what I have heard but I'm still not sure. BTW I have a 2000 cr125

Mx alex,

would you still buy the 'best sounding' pipe if it was proven not to be the best performing pipe for your bike ?

Fine tuning your jetting will change how crisp the exhaust sounds (and improve power)

my stock piped Y125 attract lots of curiosity just by how much it sounds 'racy' despite being stock.

Edited by mlatour
  • Like 2

Sound is way over-rated.  What's really important is how your bike SMELLS!!!!   I use castor oil and it smells super-fast!

The best one is the really quiet one. That way no one hears you coming and you just silently 'whooosh' by, leaving them in the dust!

Yep. FMF Q. Research I found said its quieter than the Stealth. I haven't felt any power loss with it on my 300.

Put a shorty on it or a pc r304. Both of those silencers are really nice sounding

Edited by 88cr80