Need a bike plated in ca? No problem =) Bout time

is this a womens forum all this bickering? 

i juast wan to ride my dirt  bike on the streat

For real. This isnt what I expected when I posted this. A bunch of menopausal old women bitching.

Just trying to help people get to ride where they want..... 

Edited by socali-250

Geeez you're a pain in the a** just about everywhere you go.  You can't get along with anyone.  I've never seen someone with such a big ego, and big ego's usually come from those with the least amount of self confidence.  You're need to be right is comical.   I bet you pound your wife and kids into submission too if they dare share they're opinion.  Because we all know only your opinion is correct and the rest of us are factless tools.   

Still waiting for GPS tracks or general area of your MTB trails you built.  I don't get why you're witholding them on a public forum.  All I want to do is go ride em'  :excuseme:

• Like 2

You posted a forbidden post.

You put all of us in harms way.

You act hurtful, selfish, and self centered.

The posts against you will continue from all sides, but not from me.

Deal with it.

It will never end till you take it down.

Think of someone besides yourself.

Did you miss the post where the mod stated this post is within all rules. W.e problem easily solved. Your now blocked.

Jesus dont you have something better to do. Go drink some metamucil or w.e.t.f.  you old people do.

Bubbye

Edited by socali-250

Did you miss the post where the mod stated this post is within all rules. W.e problem easily solved. Your now blocked.

Jesus dont you have something better to do. Go drink some metamucil or w.e.t.f.  you old people do.

Bubbye

I'm not talking about TT rules.

I'm talking about common sense rules and selfishness decorum practice.

...silly me for arguing logic with one who pocesses none.

• Like 3

Still waiting for GPS tracks or general area of your MTB trails you built.  I don't get why you're witholding them on a public forum.  All I want to do is go ride em'  :excuseme:

Because I hate the raiders…  F the silver n black!