Should 2012 kx450 waterpump look like this? Picture.

Bike keeps blowing radiators like crazy and they are always bowed out like too much pressure. I had a 1.6 cap now I have 1.1 hoping that fixes it. Anyways idk if it's noticeable in the picture but my impeller teeth are kinda rough to the touch and inside of cover has some worn on it. Could my impeller have gotten stuck and not flow fluid? Also the left radiator is always the one to blow and it gets extremely hot withing like 15 seconds

1446505727880.jpg

Bike keeps blowing radiators like crazy and they are always bowed out like too much pressure. I had a 1.6 cap now I have 1.1 hoping that fixes it. Anyways idk if it's noticeable in the picture but my impeller teeth are kinda rough to the touch and inside of cover has some worn on it. Could my impeller have gotten stuck and not flow fluid? Also the left radiator is always the one to blow and it gets extremely hot withing like 15 seconds

I think you have two issues going on. Your cap is the fail safe for the radiators building pressure. Regardless of the water pump condition you shouldn't blow radiators due to excess pressure.

But I agree it looks like your waterpump is rubbing. Bearings bad maybe? You could try and clean that one up, or I wouldn't think a new or aftermarket impeller would be that exspensive.

I think you have two issues going on. Your cap is the fail safe for the radiators building pressure. Regardless of the water pump condition you shouldn't blow radiators due to excess pressure.

But I agree it looks like your waterpump is rubbing. Bearings bad maybe? You could try and clean that one up, or I wouldn't think a new or aftermarket impeller would be that exspensive.

Its weird that one radiator build pressure even if the pump was seized...doesn't it have crossover hoses?

Should the end of the impellar teeth be smooth or rough? I will order a new impellar, should this fix my issue with left radiator getting extremely hot which I'm guessing is causing the blowing of radiator?

I forgot to ask, how to I get impellar off? I tried loosening it but it just spins

Help please? How do I get impellar off? Also, would a jammed impellar cause radiator on left to get so hot it burst? The top of the left radiator gets very very hot withing 30 seconds of starting. This is also the side that always blows

You need to find a way to lock up the engine to get the impeller off.

Holding the rear brake while in gear will do just that.

I keep blowing radiators and checked waterpump and the impellar fins are all scratched up. Anyways. I put bike in gear and held brake and the impellar just keeps spinning. I start bike and watch rsdiator with cap off and there is almost no flow

Do you mean with the bike setting on the stand, in gear with the engine off, and you foot on the brake, you can spin the impeller freely by hand?

Old impellar teeth were torn up a Lil but and I keep flowing left side radiators so it seems like it's not circulating properly. Anyways. With bike on ground in gear I can wiggle impellar about a centimeter back and forth, then if I slowly kick it I can see it rotate, is this normal. Also why am I not seeing movement with cap of and bike running in neutral

I thought this got moved to the Kawi forum.

If you can move it side to side, that is slack in the bearing.  That might cause a seal to leak and possibly mix water and oil together, but it won't stop the water from circulating.

It should move when the engine is moving.

Did you ever decide if the impeller will rotate independently from the engine? (it shouldn't)