Sign in to follow this  

Supercross The guy to look out for this SX season.......

.... just like last year when I said Seely would fly in under the radar and pull off at least one win before the season was up and start to turn heads, all the while people were saying it was probably going to be Baggett or possibly Anderson to be the rising star.

Who do you guys think it will be this year?

Bagget is wicked fast but needs to keep building on the whole package. once he gets strong enough to keep that 450 upright for a full race day watch out!

anderson might just crsh himself out of contention but i like the guy! I want to see husqy on the podium.

seely was andersons bitch 2 years ago and will stay his bitch this year...

Guys like Dungey and Roczen are expected to win. But if someone like Hahn starts to click off podiums and maybe some wins, who most people have written off.......

The unexpected winner, if there is one will be Pourcels. I expect Bagget, Seely and Mr Anderson to win. 

• Like 2

I'd bank on Anderson, he already has a lites SX title and only his 2nd year on the 450, plus SX is more his thing than outdoors IMO

• Like 2

Bagget is wicked fast but needs to keep building on the whole package. once he gets strong enough to keep that 450 upright for a full race day watch out!

anderson might just crsh himself out of contention but i like the guy! I want to see husqy on the podium.

seely was andersons bitch 2 years ago and will stay his bitch this year...

Seely made Anderson his bitch all of SX this year...

• Like 1

Tomac is the one to watch for mine !! Has something to prove and is crazy fast. Needs to stay off the ground.

• Like 1

I like Bagget and I think he's got a good future setup for himself with the investment into his riding property. However I don't expect to see him on the box all that often

I like Bagget and I think he's got a good future setup for himself with the investment into his riding property. However I don't expect to see him on the box all that often

I dont expect him to be out of the top 7 very much. He is a very good racer and he has gained a bunch of speed lately. He might just surprise everyone with a win if his hot lap at the mec meant anything..