Sign in to follow this  

Some Footage from the Nitro Circus in Vancouver 2015

Took this video with my Sony RX100 III. Damn thing takes great pictures and video IMO. We had pretty good seats and the event was completely sold out. Biggest crowd they've had on their entire tour so far.

Sunday night in Vancouver at Rogers Arena the boys performed real well at the Nitro Circus.   :ride:

Allot more was happening like insane scooter tricks, BMX, and a host of other things but as much as I enjoyed it all the bikes are what I was there for. Crazy to see them all in the air up-side-down all at once.

Like watching the Snowbird Jets perform, just one simple mistake by the lead guy and it would be all over for every one of them in one big horrific crash.

https://youtu.be/Tk7crAlqXUM

• Like 2

I was really close to going to this I'm now somewhat disappointed I missed the show

It wasn't something I thought I'd ever go to let alone pay a $100 for. My buddy got tickets for his birthday from his wife and I got to be his date  :lol:

Was a real good show and now that I've seen it I'd go again.

Ya I watch the making of nitro circus (or what ever it's called) video about a month a go and had a pretty good idea that it would be an entertaining event.

Looks like being up high are the good seats and I'll be in next year

• Like 1

So sick, A few of my friends went to that one. Im still waiting for the alberta stops next year.