Sign in to follow this  

ugly dirt bikes.

Ok, we have seen some really clean looking bikes in the past and present, but..... there are a few that are not so good looking, call It vain. But there are a few that are pretty fugly, Recent yamahas and a few past yamahaulers are my first pick.  Chime in if you have any that fit this category.

• Like 1

anyone rember old DKWs with the funky forks?  how about old cz?, I saw a zundapp, that was funky!!! the yz's look ok until 93-95, and the new rear facing cyls yams are funky, colored tires, now that's funky lol. Honda did have some fugly bikes too. my 89 is funky lol!!! :thumbsup:

88 KX 250's and 500's are the ugliest bike ever built IMO. Uglier than a hat full o f A-holes.

I'm offended. Mine's Green   :lol: .

E-Start. EFI, Ohlins .A bike truly ahead of It's time :naughty: . One day It'll run for an entire day :facepalm: .

Last time it blew up is the last time It's gonna blow up :banghead: . She's been out the back of the shop since 05  :lol: .

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 3

You know zoitis, that is one funky bike, did you know that thing has a twin cylinder 125 engine, but u know, its a works bike, and id still ride it ugly or not. lol :lol:

I know what bike that is and I would keep it in a heated garage under a cover if I had it

• Like 2

I know what bike that is and I would keep it in a heated garage under a cover if I had it

Yep. With multiple locks! And a couple rabid dogs. And BBA or at least a pic of him, he'd scare anyone off.

• Like 3

As I saw the title of this thread the first bike that came to mind was my buddy's old 1983 KX125

with the side number plates incorporated in the rear fender.

Think that Kawasaki 'styling' experience was used on the 1982-84 KX125, 250 & 500 models, glad it never caught on...

-also notice the big link in the rear suspensions of that era: Uni-Trak & Suzuki Full Floater.

.61257_-4_600.jpg

Edited by mlatour
  • Like 1