Sign in to follow this  

Missouri Kansas city riders, unite!

Hey Kansas City riders! Where are you at and where do you go to ride? I go to Perry Lake and Riverside ATV area once or twice a month and it would be great to meet other people to ride with. If you have kids, bring them along! My 10 year old grandson would love to ride with other kids his age. Missouri doesn't seem to have very many places to ride in the north area, that's why we go to Kansas. Just contact me through the forum and lets try to get a group together and do some riding.

Its in Topeka. You can find it on riderplanet-usa.com. We may go riding there this Saturday, if you would like to meet up.

I havnt been to Chadwick bit Iv heard a little about it. Ill have to see if its on rider planet.

KC area rider, dual sport bike that loves trails. Working on a trailer so I can more readily visit areas further out of town. Carbondale, Perry and Deepwater are good local areas. Have not made it to Riverside.

Beautiful day here in KC. Off work early so I went for a ride on my local loop. Underestimated how wet everything is so I came home 20 lbs heavier. Nice getting out and spinning the wheels

I was the same so I didn't mind being more sideways than not. Even had an officer eyeballing me but I think it was due to all the mud I was flinging off