Sign in to follow this  

M&M offroad revalve service?

anyone ever heard about or used m&m off road for a revalve?I know they used to be a precision concepts shop. I live pretty close to them. any help or thoughts would be appreciated!

I bought my bike used and it already had the suspension done by them, I've never had anyone else work on my suspension since most bikes seem to come stock setup for me (170lbs).  With that being said my suspension works fine, when I first brought the bike to the desert I made adjustments to the clickers.  I've also had them rebuild the rear shock on my 85 250r and they did phenomenal work in my opinion.  My friend also had him change all his suspension back to stock because it came setup for someone weighing way over 200 lbs, he did this for a fair price and did it in a reasonable time.  I would definitely use them again and I don't plan on using anyone else. 

I bought my bike used and it already had the suspension done by them, I've never had anyone else work on my suspension since most bikes seem to come stock setup for me (170lbs). With that being said my suspension works fine, when I first brought the bike to the desert I made adjustments to the clickers. I've also had them rebuild the rear shock on my 85 250r and they did phenomenal work in my opinion. My friend also had him change all his suspension back to stock because it came setup for someone weighing way over 200 lbs, he did this for a fair price and did it in a reasonable time. I would definitely use them again and I don't plan on using anyone else.

Thank you!

my bike is there now getting a cam put in it. They have done stuff for me for years. My sons CRF250 has a set up in it right now that is some of the best suspension I have ever rode.