Sign in to follow this  

Weather

Same deal here in Mass., supposed to cool down this weekend [of course], but rebound starting Monday, figures. Did you set snow records in Conn. last winter? We did here, it was brutal.

NETRA Turkey Run this Sunday, gonna be great if I am home to make it! Who's going?

No we didn't set any records but I know you guys did. You guys went through hell. I've been out of work for the last two months so I've been taking full advantage of this weather then me and my son go on Saturday riding

No we didn't set any records but I know you guys did. You guys went through hell. I've been out of work for the last two months so I've been taking full advantage of this weather then me and my son go on Saturday riding

Yeah, starting in late January, we got buried for 3 or 4 weeks, made more of a man out of me. Supposed to be decent weather Saturday, I'm pumped, hope you and your boy have a great time

Yeah, starting in late January, we got buried for 3 or 4 weeks, made more of a man out of me. Supposed to be decent weather Saturday, I'm pumped, hope you and your boy have a great time

hope you get out there Saturday too bro
  • Like 1

yeah, its great Fall riding weather here in PA as well.

Remember to wear something Blaze Orange colored as we get into hunting season.

I've wore BO , this time of year, since the get go, you'd be stupid not to