Sign in to follow this  

"MX Graphics for Life" Member Contest - Round 9 Winner Chosen

post-3-0-75109900-1438951481.jpg

:applause: ROUND 9 IS ON! (now closed) :applause:

TT'ers, we've partnered up with the fine folks at MotoFXGraphics.com (sister company of leading snowmobile wraps vendor since 2004, ArcticFX) to bring you a member contest that we think you'll enjoy! In a nutshell, we'll be running a contest every month (for the next 12 months) where you can design your own custom MX bike graphics on the MotoFXGraphics website and share them on ThumperTalk for a chance to win them. Winners will be picked by your peers based upon designs with the most "Likes". Finally, the previous 12 monthly winning designs will be re-submitted for a community vote, where the Grand Prize winner will receive custom MotoFXGraphics for LIFE!!!

>>>This is contest 9 of 12 and submissions for this round end on 12/2/2015.<<<

Before you starting designing, please scan the following FAQs & Contest Rules:

Q: I entered a previous round and didn't win. Can I enter again?
A: Yes! You can enter once per round. So, give er' a shot again!

Q: Will I need to download any special software to design these "custom MX graphics"?
A: Nope! All the tools are hosted on the MotoFXGraphics.com website. However, at this time, the designer is NOT mobile or tablet friendly (end of summer 2015).

Q: I'm no graphics guy, so how can I hope to compete?
A: The MotoFXGraphics design tools were made with regular riders in mind. No special skills are required! We give you base designs to start from and you customize them from there. As the guys at MotoFXGraphics say, "Make it yours!".

Q: How do I get my design from the MotoFXGraphics.com website into the monthly contest on ThumperTalk?
A: All your designs will be saved to your "Garage" on MotoFX. When you're ready to submit your design to the contest, navigate to your "Garage" (under the "My Account" menu), select the design that you want, and click the ThumperTalk logo that is located where all the other social media "share" buttons are located. Super simple!
motofx_share.PNG.png

Q: Will this take a lot of time?
A: How long you spend designing is up to you but, it can be done in a matter of minutes. Your design(s) can be saved for editing and submission to any of the active contests later.

Q: Who can I contact if I run into any technical difficulties on the MotoFXgraphics.com website?
A: Please sent a PM to MotoFXGraphics. You must be logged in to ThumperTalk to do this.

Q: Are there any rules?
A: Of course.... ;)

Contest Rules:

• One contest entry per member, per month (12 monthly contests).
  • Monthly entry with the most community "Likes" wins. Entrants who create additional accounts to boost likes will automatically be disqualified. You may "like" your own entry.
  • Monthly winners (12) will be automatically entered into the Graphics for Life Grand Prize contest.
  • Graphics for Life Contest Grand Prize winner (1) will be selected from among the previous 12 monthly winners. Winning entry will be based upon that with the most community "Likes" (contestant may "Like" their own entry ONCE).
  • Total "Likes" will be tallied as displayed on the desktop version of ThumperTalk.
  • All ties will be settled by random drawing.
  • Winners will be announced in each contest topic on ThumperTalk.com
  • Not all motorcycle makes/models will be covered. Sorry if your bike isn't currently offered.
  • No purchase required, void where prohibited.
  • Graphics for Life = one custom graphics package annually, limited to the vehicles in our system at that time.
  • Not responsible for any uncomfortability when other riders ooooh! and ahhhhh! about how cool your bike looks w/ MotoFXGraphics installed. Suck it up cupcake!

>>> Ready to get in on this contest? CLICK HERE to start designing now. <<<

Installed photo from a previous round winner. These are high quality, custom graphics folks. Get in on this!

post-3-0-82358900-1446648535.jpg

Suzuki RM-Z450 Blackout Motocross Graphics - <a href='https://thumpertalk.com/link/click/4823/' rel='nofollow' data-ipsHover-target='https://thumpertalk.com/index.php?app=autolink&module=links&controller=content&id=4823' data-ipsHover target='_blank' rel='noopener' data-autoLink>MotoFX Graphics</a> 2.jpg