Sign in to follow this  

Pro 250SX Race Bikes

Australia, Canada and Europe allow 250SX in elite competition. This is a photo of Kale Makeham's Australian 250SX from a couple of years ago for your eye's delight.

2014mxnrd5makeham.jpg?9c5952

• Like 3

Sweet! I'm beginning to really like the look of those "factory" open weld pipes. That bike is lookin' pretty mean  :aussy:

I built one but am selling now do to an upcoming surgeryIMG_20151005_223126.jpgIMG_20151001_163259.jpg bike is a 300sx , motor done by jbonemotorworks from ktm talk, lectron carb, lost 5lbs with ti bolt kit, A kit suspension, factorty sxs brake calipers, man you name it, its got it lol, oh and 3 pipe combos plus a carbon fiber pro circuit silencer, seriously its "factorty" someone is gonna be really happy for xmas this year!

Edited by mxboy2661
  • Like 2

I built one but am selling now do to an upcoming surgery📎IMG_20151005_223126.jpg📎IMG_20151001_163259.jpg bike is a 300sx , motor done by jbonemotorworks from ktm talk, lectron carb, lost 5lbs with ti bolt kit, A kit suspension, factorty sxs brake calipers, man you name it, its got it lol, oh and 3 pipe combos plus a carbon fiber pro circuit silencer, seriously its "factorty" someone is gonna be really happy for xmas this year!

whoa, selling it???? What happened man?!

Tex me , ill answer all of your questions 8482102782, I would consider trading the conevalves for 4cs or even cc, plus cash.

What do you want for that bike??? That's a nice looking build!

send me a tex 8482102782

Nice article here Swappa. I need that Factory Pipe already  :smirk:. Unbelievable Kale rides those stock pegs! Not sure why... but my pegs and brake tip are #1 on the winter to-do list. Maybe my foot size, boot type, or ??. Too many close calls missing the brake & loosing footing on the new bike. Thanks for the post...Great read  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I watched Pit Beirer race this one at Matchams MX in the UK. That bike handled so great! That was before his accident which left him as a paraplegic and before he became head of KTM offroad racing.

beirers_bike_829141.jpg

Edited by Swappa