Sign in to follow this  

Crf150

My gfs crf150 when warming it up you can't give it any love revs or it chokes out of it until it idles up to warmth also I thought it sounded like the chain was making a ticking but can't figure out why and read it may be the engine any thoughts?

My gfs crf150 when warming it up you can't give it any love revs or it chokes out of it until it idles up to warmth also I thought it sounded like the chain was making a ticking but can't figure out why and read it may be the engine any thoughts?

Be careful using the words; girlfriend, love revs, warmth and choking all in the same sentence around here.  ;)  Also, which chain are you referring to. (cam or drive?)

Be careful using the words; girlfriend, love revs, warmth and choking all in the same sentence around here. ;) Also, which chain are you referring to. (cam or drive?)

haha but really the drive chain it's adjusted right just makes a ticking at least it sounds like it's the drive chain

Is the sprocket (front or rear) "cupped" (teeth look curved)? Is the rear axle in perfect alignment? Both sprockets have to "line up" for the chain to run over them smoothly.