Sign in to follow this  

Cr125, crf230, xr250, crf250 drag race

I am looking at getting a cr125 (not a yz so don't tell me to get 1) and would it beat a crf230, crf250 and a xr250 in a straight up drag race on dirt

With capable riders the finish order would be.

Crf250

Cr125

Xr250

Crf230

what do you think the speed top of all the bikes are? (In kph please)

what do you think the speed top of all the bikes are? (In kph please)

Depends on what gearing they are running and what sort of hill they are going up/down. In short, who cares?

When is TT going to wise up and get a dislike button?

Edited by woods-rider
  • Like 3

Top speed is dictated by gearing. In stock form I would guess they would all be 100 - 120 KPH. I have a yz 125 and it tops out about 110 kph with stock gearing.

I agree, the YZ is faster. Get the YZ

What kinda question is this anyways?

A 30 pound expert on a CR125 will hole shot a 600 pound novice on a CRF450

But neither will beat a YZ125

• Like 2

This is funny, back in 93, when I still had my cr-500 air hammer, a dude pulled up on a ninga 750, where I used to ride there was asphalt, and dirt running side by side I was fixing to load up my bike when I was approached by said ninga rider, he wanted to drag race me on the dirt street straight, at first I said nah youll smoke me, but he persisted, so we ended up racing, I put my bike in 2nd gear and reved its guts out, he looked over and nodded his head, we go blasting along for about a quarter mile, and every gear I clicked was a nice wheelie, I got to the end of the run and turned round, and he was still catching up. so if u wanna drag race, make sure its a 500, and not a tiddler. lol jk :thumbsup: