Sign in to follow this  

Pro Taper Pro XPS Clutch lever

Has anyone used these clutch/brake levers? Thinking about picking some up.

Thanks for the insight. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1446746181.420681.jpg

I picked up the profile clutch perch, trying to help a very stiff pull on my KX250. It is nothing more than a blinged out stock lever. No functional advantage other than looks. The XPS looks like it folds like an ASV, so may be worth it. But I was VERY unimpressed with their standard perch/lever

Edited by freeriders98

I picked up the profile clutch perch, trying to help a very stiff pull on my KX250. It is nothing more than a blinged out stock lever. No functional advantage other than looks. The XPS looks like it folds like an ASV, so may be worth it. But I was VERY unimpressed with their standard perch/lever

I have the profile clutch perch & lever assembly as well. I do like that it has a pivot bearing built into the lever, which makes it an improvement over the stock setup on my RMZ. However, the profile setup is not as good as a ASV or ARC setup. 

The XPS levers are very nice. Adjustable in two places, they fold foreward, up and down to prevent damage...and look good.

How is the up/down play in these levers? Does the lever flop around in the perch?