Sign in to follow this  

Anybody running KTM radiator braces?

I had a set of Unabikers on my CRF I just sold and I liked them, but the KTM Hardparts ones look pretty beefy as well.  Anybody have them and have any feedback?  Do they use the stock radiator louvers in front?  I can't find any pics of them installed on a 450 SX-F.

Just came across this topic... not sure if it helps but I have a 2013 KTM 450 SXF with moose radiator braces. I did not put them on myself, I bought the bike a few weeks ago and it had them on it. Everything seems to be working fine. I can take any pics you want of louvers, braces, mounts, shrouds, etc. Again, not sure if this helps, but I want to give back to TT as I've posted a few questions and the responses have been helpful. Let me know if you need any pics. Thanks.

I run the SRT braces. Damaged one a couple weeks ago. Called them up as they are in Fresno. Told them I bought them when I bought the bike last year and told them I kinda taco'd one. I asked if they had any kind of warranty or anything. They asked me to send some pictures with my contact information.

I sent them this on Tuesday

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1449648860.383537.jpg

I got this on Friday

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1449649281.731591.jpg

Pretty good company.