Sign in to follow this  

George @ ESP for KTM 4CS?

I was at my local shop today and he rides technical single trail and says George at ESP has been doing all his suspension revalves for years and they use to work at Scott's together.

After making a phone call, I can get the buddy discount which is hundreds cheaper than the recommended Kreft, Stillwell, etc.

Anyone have any experience with the new 4CS forks or ESP in general?

Edited by FaintReality

I would pay substantially more to use Kreft over ESP, particularly for the 4CS forks, which they have put nearly full-time development effort into. 

ProTune....Cory 740 988 6673 he has 4 CS figured out.

I am reading up on his conversion now and sent him a message on Facebook about 20 min ago. He have a web site by any chance where I can read more info on the SSS conversion?

Just got off phone with Corey at Pro Tune and will be sending out the suspension this Tuesday. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Like 1

Let me know how it works out. Im happy with my last revalve, but if i could get it feeling like SSS id be ectatic

Let me know how it works out. Im happy with my last revalve, but if i could get it feeling like SSS id be ectatic

Who did your current revalve and what bike are you riding?

Who did your current revalve and what bike are you riding?

14 250sx. I spent 1500 and had mx tech do it first. It was terrible so they did it again and it wasnt much better. Then i had a local guy do it and it was a little better. My last revalve was through AHM and im very happy about it. I might have them do a little more work to it next service. Even though its really good, i just dont think it has that SSS feel yet.

I have never ridden a Yamaha or any bike in general with the SSS forks so I don't have the pleasure to compare. However, Paul at AS racing in Valencia, CA revalved my 08 CRF450R for desert and it was night and day over stock. Hoping to experience the same with the 4CS revalve, but honestly, comparing stock suspension, the KTM is not bad in comparison to my Honda.