Sign in to follow this  

Rebuilding 250f , best place to buy parts ?

Hey guys , I'm rebuilding my 02 yz250f. It was a running bike but time to rebuild. I was wondering what is the best place to buy parts online or even locally here in Ottawa canada ?

Hey guys , I'm rebuilding my 02 yz250f. It was a running bike but time to rebuild. I was wondering what is the best place to buy parts online or even locally here in Ottawa canada ?

I live in the ottawa area as well. Try royal distributing if they sell rebuild kits. I've also tried Canada's motorcycle before and it was pretty good on prices.

We GET A RACER  % DISCOUNT by our local shop,and get a decent deal, but I also buy from partshark.COM  if I dont need it right away, they seem to have about the best prices Ive found on OEM, don't know about international shipping though

Honda East Toledo on ebay has super cheap deals, and they were legit OEM yamaha parts. I got a full piston refresh kit w/ gaskets for cheap. Motosport and others weren't nearly that cheap. I went and bought some lube and oil from the local shop, and a throttle cable afterwards cause I felt bad! ha ha. Just look up via your year & needs on HET's ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/Honda-East-Toledo

Not in any way affiliated, just by far the cheapest I found. I installed it all and it has been working great so far! 

Edited by kgmkgm
  • Like 1