Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE HELP! 06 TC 510 husky wont start

hey guys newbie here. i got a 2006 TC 510 cc Husqvarna n started first pop every with the electric start. but yesterday i put it in my ute and strapped her down n drove about 30mins to new place and now the bike wont start. it was turning over then huge back fire. now wont even turn over just makes a click noise when pushing the start button... any help or advice would be highly appreciated, thankyou!

but bike will start if i jump start it..

X2.... Yes, put a good battery in it.

This dovetails into my question. Does the 2011 TE310 produce enough charge to maintain the battery or should they be trickle charged in-between rides? 

My battery is a SHORAI LFX14L2-BS12 

keep it on a charger whenever it isn't being ridden,saves headaches and prolongs battery life.

• Like 1

keep it on a charger whenever it isn't being ridden,saves headaches and prolongs battery life.

Ok, I'm not sure if my battery is on the outs like the OP Husqvanarn 510s bike. Started fine, went for about 15 miles in the dirt, stopped and when I restarted it stalled after two brief starts, the third I kept up the RPMS and it ran fine. Rode another 5 miles turned off the motor at the top of a hill. Waited about 3 minutes and tried to restart but it wouldn't crank. Did a downhill start and rode 10 miles home no problem. Next day only the lights and fuel pump come on. 

Edited by MotoXImage

thanks guys. i ended up selling the bike. was a 2005 tc 510. sold for $2500. guy got a bargain eh

I'd have bought it as a back up for that price.