Sign in to follow this  

Milford riders

I'm a member there....Nice track....good people...long waiting list. Go to meetings if you want to be a memeber!

I'm a member there....Nice track....good people...long waiting list. Go to meetings if you want to be a memeber!

there's a meeting tonight I think I'm going to go. I have a 9 year old son. Is the track ok for him. He rides a 70 but I'm gonna try and move him up to a 110. He's been riding for about three years. I used to ride when I was younger then got out of it for a long time until I got him into it. I'm no pro. A novice at best

He will be fine there. Yes the best advice is to go to some meetings and be a familiar place.....talk to Randy and explain your situation and help out at work parties etc.

He will be fine there. Yes the best advice is to go to some meetings and be a familiar place.....talk to Randy and explain your situation and help out at work parties etc.

thanks bro

Well how was the meeting? I will let you know the next time I go so you can check it out....not a lot of people this time of year and the gate is locked.

Well how was the meeting? I will let you know the next time I go so you can check it out....not a lot of people this time of year and the gate is locked.

. I never made it. Something came up and I had to watch my son. I was at my local part store and talked to a couple people that are members and I said it seems like you gotta do a lot of ass kissing to get in and they said you do. I don't kiss ass for anyone. I think I'm just gonna check out the place in rocky hill this spring. Are you still riding?

Still riding.....Rocky is decent...no ass kissing is definitely not happening....and It wasn't necessary for me as I also have no time (married w 4 children) haha!

Still riding.....Rocky is decent...no ass kissing is definitely not happening....and It wasn't necessary for me as I also have no time (married w 4 children) haha!

. I'll try and make the next meeting in December. I just don't want winter to come. I definitely want to get on some kind of track to test my skills, if I have any. Hahaha. I've never rode on a real track just trails and make shift sand pits. I just want to have a legal place to ride so I don't have to worry about cops seeing as though I have my son with me

I hear you completely. You probably know some of the places we do our motos at that I won't say here. Get in and do your motos and get out....all business. I won't bring my little guy either. But some of these spots I have ridden for years and they are so gnarly that when you get to a track it's like a highway. I'm old now but when I go to Rocky or Milford I don't get tired. Basically it's all about being in shape to ride Southwick....or ride it as long as you can haha!