2005 drz400sm wheel help

Pretty new to the drz world, not sure if this is the correct spot to post this don't know where else to. I had the stock SM wheels on my bike when I bought it, I traded for this guys set he had on his SM. They're warp 9s with Dunlop 606s, the front went on no issues. The rear I tried to fit my sprocket and rotor off my wheels on the warp 9 and they wouldn't fit, so I left his on but his rotor is smaller and doesn't fit all the way into my caliper. Any ideas? I'll upload a few pictures in a minute.

Pretty new to the drz world, not sure if this is the correct spot to post this don't know where else to. I had the stock SM wheels on my bike when I bought it, I traded for this guys set he had on his SM. They're warp 9s with Dunlop 606s, the front went on no issues. The rear I tried to fit my sprocket and rotor off my wheels on the warp 9 and they wouldn't fit, so I left his on but his rotor is smaller and doesn't fit all the way into my caliper. Any ideas? I'll upload a few pictures in a minute.

Why wont they fit? Wrong bolt pattern or rotor/sprocket is way off? Why did you trade stock Excel Rims for Warp 9s? 

Warp9 rear wheels use KTM bolt pattern, not drz. Also the rear rotor on the SM is larger than the rear rotors on the E and S. Most likely that rear was setup with an E/S sized rotor.

What should I do next, do they made a larger rotor that will bolt up? Would I have to change calipers? Or should I get my stock wheels back and trade them for a stock set off a s/e model?

What should I do next, do they made a larger rotor that will bolt up? Would I have to change calipers? Or should I get my stock wheels back and trade them for a stock set off a s/e model?

Honestly I would get the stock SM wheels back, those excel sm are worth more than used set of warp 9 18/21. I would either try to find OEM to trade straight across for or just buy S wheels outright, better quality than Warp9. But if you want to keep them then you'll have to buy a different rotor (240mm ktm pattern rotor) or buy a S/E caliper carrier to work with 220mm rotor you have. The 240 would be better for braking.

Honestly I would get the stock SM wheels back, those excel sm are worth more than used set of warp 9 18/21. I would either try to find OEM to trade straight across for or just buy S wheels outright, better quality than Warp9. But if you want to keep them then you'll have to buy a different rotor (240mm ktm pattern rotor) or buy a S/E caliper carrier to work with 220mm rotor you have. The 240 would be better for braking.

Thanks for the input, it's greatly appreciated.