Sign in to follow this  

The Euros are getting a nice WR250 ( International DB Show Pic)

Responding to the huge buzz around the rebirth of their two-stroke enduro bike, Yamaha UK did us a huge favour by showcasing the new WR250. With it being the first time the quarter-litre smoker was shown in public it caused a few traffic jams at the blue-coloured stand. With its retail price yet to be announced, the bike will be available in limited numbers across Europe.

yamaha-wr250_7M_8829-1080.jpg

• Like 8

At first i was like, we all know about the yz250x. Then i realized you didn't say yz. Nice to see Yamaha still sticking with the 2 strokes.

• Like 3

Funny how if you go to yamaha Japan their are no wr's listed only the x models 4 n 2 stroke. So in Japan you can't purchase a wr new from the dealer.

Perhaps for display purposes but I noticed there are a couple of items missing on the bike :

-kickstart lever

-gas cap vent hose

Perhaps for display purposes but I noticed there are a couple of items missing on the bike :

-kickstart lever

-gas cap vent hose

its removed so people dont try and start it in the middle of everything probably

gas cap vent who knows

Of course the Europeans might be pissed when they realize it's a push start only bike with battery powered head light.lmao

• Like 2

The thing that gets me and everyone probably is what in the hell took yammie so long?  Its not like that needed mountians of R&D to put a woods bike together.  They really didnt even need to mod the cylinder/pv/timing, at least for my tastes.  Gears, 18 inch, wheel, oring chain, gears already in the parts bin.  What a mystery? I guess better late then never.

• Like 2