Sign in to follow this  

Hello I need help

I'm 14 years old and have been riding for 10 years.. I'm 136 pounds and 5'9" and have a Honda xr200r but the bike is too wide and heavy for me.. I want a 2 stroke but I will get a 4 stroke, I do a lot of pipeline riding and just trail riding.. If anyone can help me or give my suggestions I would be very happy

I'd say a yz125 or a ktm 200xc would be a great fit for you. Both are super light and will have enough power for you to do practically anything. 

I want a 2 stroke but I will get a 4 stroke

Phrasing is important here. Are you saying you are not planning on getting what you want (a 2stroke) or that you are considering either type as a possibility? A 125 of any make or a KTM200 should suit you just fine if you were stating the latter.

Phrasing is important here. Are you saying you are not planning on getting what you want (a 2stroke) or that you are considering either type as a possibility? A 125 of any make or a KTM200 should suit you just fine if you were stating the latter.

I would do either one I just don't know what would be good for me

I'd say a yz125 or a ktm 200xc would be a great fit for you. Both are super light and will have enough power for you to do practically anything.

i would say the same

+1 on a 125, a lot of fun and easy to maintain. I've never been a fan of KTM but a lot of guys on here recommend them, but definitely go sit on a couple 125's. Ive always like crs.

I wanted a 2 stroke for a while. A yz250 in fact. I rode a buddies yz250 around for a full ride day so about 6 hours. I loved the power and it handles well. But its a beast if your not ready. I personally think the 4 stroke is a more enjoyable ride. I have a 2015 yz250f and I won't switch for awhile .