Did a dumb thing, what did I break?

So I have a little chinese 125. Not anything big, just something to putt around on every now and then. I wanted to make it faster so I bought some Nos octane booster, forgetting about all the problems that it has. ( I.E. no front brakes, cracked motor held together by jb weld, a few other things) I added a little bit, about 1/12 of the bottle which I calculated to be about the right amount for my tank. After it mixed in, it was the best ride Ive ever had! I shut the bike off after a few minutes so that I wouldnt overdo it.(But apparently I did anyways.)  When I went to start it, first it seemed like it had seized up, but I put it into gear and rolled it around a little. Then it started to kick again, with all the parts moving except I had no compression from the piston. I know Ive totally ruined it and Im ok with that because I have a spare engine that Im in the middle of swapping out. The only thing Im wondering is what happened inside the engine? Anyone have an idea? Those 2 minutes of joy were totally worth all the trouble Im having now!

Forgot to mention that I know practically nothing about bike maintenance repair or anything like like. There was a small amount of nitrous oxide in the booster. It increased the revs and speed  about 25 -30% of the top speed.. Which was only like 25 mph. Anyways something in it definately did give it more power cause Ive been riding that thing for months. I did replace the spark plug  when I added  the stuff but it took 5 or 6 minutes before my bike started to go faster. Idk what it was, this is just stuff that I noticed.

Some years back there was a post on gixxers,com that made rounds all over the motorcycle forums.

A guy wanted to get more power out his gsxr, so he went to the store a bought some NOS and poured a bottle in his tank. He posted because after his bike was not running right.

After some investigation it was found he put in NOS the energy drink thinking it was nitrous.

• Like 1

Ok, maybe I dont know what I put in my tank at all then lol. I know it has something in it other than octane booster and on the bottle it says not street legal only for racing use and all that other garbage. Not trolling though just genuinly interested to see if anyone might know what I did. No it wasnt the energy drink haha. I'm offended that my stupidity translates to troll. haha take it easy guys

So you put nitro methane in your bike when it wasn't setup to run it? No wonder you had problems.

Yeah, i thought it was a good idea for some reason. Anyways follow-up on the situation. Took apart the carburater while I was switching the engine out today. Found out that the 2 screws that hold the choke flap on somehow came out and went into the engine. Might have been a side effect of the nos, but a definite source of trouble. If the other engine starts up and runs then Ill be replacing the whole carb cause its pretty messed up right now. Its kinda been a fun process to take apart most of my bike though. Switch out the back suspension with a nicer one that Ive had but was too lazy to install. Starting to love dirtbiking again!