Sign in to follow this  

I want to cry! A 250RR set up perfect for me!

What a deal!! My dream bike!! And it's not going to last at this price. Ive seen it in person and it's immaculate!! Unfortunately It's not in the cards for me. I don't have 7500 bucks of disposable income. This is a smoking deal for someone. Thought I would pass it on....

http://getdirtydirtbikes.com/used-bikes/

Edited by ballisticexchris
  • Like 2

What a deal!! My dream bike!! And it's not going to last at this price. Ive seen it in person and it's immaculate!! Unfortunately It's not in the cards for me. I don't have 7500 bucks of disposable income. This is a smoking deal for someone. Thought I would pass it on....

http://getdirtydirtbikes.com/used-bikes/

Wow..smoking deal!!!!!

• Like 1

Good price for sure, and the confidence of buying from Dave is up at the top of the list!

Chris, do you know if Dirty Dave is going to be open between xmas and new years? I am heading down to palm springs and I would like to go and visit with him and may take a two stroke out for a spin if he has any to try. 

Chris, do you know if Dirty Dave is going to be open between xmas and new years? I am heading down to palm springs and I would like to go and visit with him and may take a two stroke out for a spin if he has any to try. 

He is usually closed that time of the year for a few weeks. 

• Like 1

Too bad this wasn't a 300rr or I think it would be hard to resist!

I've been wanting a 250. My thinking is it would feel lighter and have more than enough power for my slow ass.....

• Like 2

I'm not sure how the power delivery is on the Beta 250 but on the YZ250x that I rode recently I didn't like right off the bat. I'm sure for cross country open fast stuff it's awesome but just doesn't have the grunt that the 300 has. The 300 motor is something special and I'm not sure why the Japanese aren't producing one.

It's also a better deal if your in the states cause in Canada that translates to about $9400

I've been wanting a 250. My thinking is it would feel lighter and have more than enough power for my slow ass.....

JUst buy it.

Dunno if you have a wife, but if so it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Just ask me.... :smirk:

• Like 2

I'm not sure how the power delivery is on the Beta 250 but on the YZ250x that I rode recently I didn't like right off the bat. I'm sure for cross country open fast stuff it's awesome but just doesn't have the grunt that the 300 has. The 300 motor is something special and I'm not sure why the Japanese aren't producing one.

It's also a better deal if your in the states cause in Canada that translates to about $9400

Well if you're not sure then comparing apples to oranges may not be the best of things. Actually over many comparisons for the last few years they are very close to one another. They're nothing close to a YZ250x....

• Like 3

250 Beta rr has unreal grunt and easy to ride..awesome smooth power delivery.. very close to a 300..a bit quicker rev  but not a huge amount..a little less grunt but still awesome..It's a real good enduro bike..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 3