Sign in to follow this  

James not riding in Australia

Sounds like a BS excuse to me since he's still in for the Bercy sx. You would think that the more gate drops the better before A1 to help him prepare sine he hasn't done much racing in the past year.

I'll be glad when everyone finally gets off of his nut sack and he's a complete fail. He is nothing more than a pompous prick which sucks off of the SX tit for a few races until he's "injured" again. News flash for you James, you're going to get your ass handed to you come January biotch. 

• Like 6

I'll be glad when everyone finally gets off of his nut sack and he's a complete fail. He is nothing more than a pompous prick which sucks off of the SX tit for a few races until he's "injured" again. News flash for you James, you're going to get your ass handed to you come January biotch. 

:lol:

although I think he may do well, guess we will see.

I must say i like watching him race, especially those races where he does the comeback from mid pack to win types.

I must say i like watching him race, especially those races where he does the comeback from mid pack to win types.

You'll not see any of the "mid pack to win types" in 2016.  I'd be willing to bet on that 

This is his last chance at a sx title.

So, I understand the team wanting to start the season fully prepared...so ok...I'll give em that.

However, he better stick out the season, win, or getting spanked and not drop any races.

Starting to loose respect for him as a quitter.

• Like 1

A rider of his giant talent shouldn't waste time and risk injury in a second tier event. It's best left to up and comers from OZ and washed up riders like Reed. James has another SX championship to win in dominating fashion. Come on BBA, latch on. You'll like it.

• Like 3

Mid pack come back? Uh... yea... might be some VHS footage of that around here somewhere. When was that last memorable race anyway? March 2014?

• Like 1

They are behind on testing , I would not dare write it

• Like 1

he was never gonna race here, same as a few years ago..he was coming and all the peeps bought their tickets and guess what........no show

some things never change

• Like 2

A rider of his giant talent shouldn't waste time and risk injury in a second tier event. It's best left to up and comers from OZ and washed up riders like Reed. James has another SX championship to win in dominating fashion. Come on BBA, latch on. You'll like it.

I've got a latch on for you Wes.  ;)

• Like 2

Risk is too great as he only lasts 4-5 races before his next dirt sample. Racing in Australia would mean he crashes out in round 4 instead of round 5 this year.

• Like 1

I love how armchair racers are second guessing decisions of one of the greatest riders of all time and his professional racing team. Like one of the commenters on the link pointed out, JS7 was 1 of only 6 riders to race and qualify for the main every week of the season the last time he was eligible to race SX; you know, in 2014.

Maybe they never flew overseas and have no idea how much of a time sink that Oz race will be compared to running Bercy.

I love how armchair racers are second guessing decisions of one of the greatest riders of all time and his professional racing team. Like one of the commenters on the link pointed out, JS7 was 1 of only 6 riders to race and qualify for the main every week of the season the last time he was eligible to race SX; you know, in 2014.

Maybe they never flew overseas and have no idea how much of a time sink that Oz race will be compared to running Bercy.

Last time I checked, Bercy was overseas.

Edited by TheWeez

Last time I checked, Bercy was overseas.

Good burn on me, seriously, my bad.  :thumbsup:

Australia is a good 24 hours of flying, etc. Europe is a short hop by comparison, with lots of people and parts available. Not easy, but definitely not the epic journey that is Australia. Done it several times. It's a stretch.

• Like 1

Maybe he should not have signed up for it ?been waiting how many months to ride ?could have raced the last of the outdoors but didn't ,could have finished the mec but didn't ,could have gone to Australia but doesn't ,if you didn't know better you would say he likes to get paid but doesn't like racing ,i don't ant to hear all this about risk ,all top riders enter races that are not part of a championship ,it's how you stay in top form , if your scared to race don't take the money

• Like 2