Sign in to follow this  

KTM 200 XC-W vs. 150 XC vs. 250 XCF-W?

Hello, I've been considering purchasing a new(to me) bike and I've been torn between the KTM 200 XC-W, 150 XC , and the 250 XCF-W. I've heard many very good things about all of these bikes and just don't know which one is the best for me. I mainly ride slow, technical trails, but I also like to rip up the track every once and a while. I really like the 200 XC-W because of the low- end torque it has. To my understanding it pulls harder than the 250 XCF-W, correct me if I'm wrong. I've heard that the 150 XC was just an incredibly fun bike to ride, but i'm not sure if it has the low-end pull that i'm looking for. The 250 XCF-W I though might just be the best of both worlds. I come off of a 2006 CR85R that is setup for woods. I weigh 130 pounds and i'm 5'7.

Partially bias as my kid has a 200 , but I would say for your size and technical single track a 200 is the ticket . Estart, better bottom end than the 150 . The engine isn't so stressed as a 150. , . And the 250 rides heavier, overheats easier and will want a recluse if you ride hard stuff. .

Partially bias as my kid has a 200 , but I would say for your size and technical single track a 200 is the ticket . Estart, better bottom end than the 150 . The engine isn't so stressed as a 150. , . And the 250 rides heavier, overheats easier and will want a recluse if you ride hard stuff. .

Thanks a lot on your input. I will put this very much into consideration.