Sign in to follow this  

Bercy-Lille SX Predictions

This is always a really great event, stadium was always sold out at the old venue. Does anybody have a final list of riders entering? In the 450 class I know both Stewarts, Webb, Simpson, Febvre, Pourcel, Guillod, Tixier, Peick, Ferrandis, and Boog will be there. I'm surprised more top guys aren't doing it this year.

Mark my words, James Stewart is going to wipe his ass on the face of all the other riders as he blows by them for the convincing win.

Was that OK?

• Like 2

Indeed very crazy stuff. I would be very surprised if there will be any racing in Paris this weekend. Thoughts to all the families.....

• Like 1

Indeed very crazy stuff. I would be very surprised if there will be any racing in Paris this weekend. Thoughts to all the families.....

Me too. I would think it would be cancelled.

• Like 1

Bubba went down pretty hard, got carried off the course? Did he collide with Malcolm?

Maybe he forgot to take his "medicine" and couldn't concentrate . If this is true then he's already set up for making bank in 2016 without ever having to race.

http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/11/14/111331/s1200_image.jpg

Edited by BBA

Mark my words, James Stewart is going to wipe his ass on the face of all the other riders as he blows by them for the convincing win.

Was that OK?

How'd that workout for you?

I'm guessing you failed Sarcasm 101.

I really don't know who's the Js7 clinchers on this site, I'm use to the other sites with all his cheerleaders claiming those theories...

• Like 1

I really don't know who's the Js7 clinchers on this site, I'm use to the other sites with all his cheerleaders claiming those theories...

There's only a few real die hard JS7 fans here. Watch out for user TDoshi, he swings like Tarzan.

• Like 2

If you're talking about Vital you're not kidding about JS7 cheerleaders. I've read some funny as hell threads there from the Stewart nuthuggers but the first glimpse of someone actually calling it like it is and it's clipped so fast while the poster usually gets thrashed by the #7 posse. 

There's only a few real die hard JS7 fans here. Watch out for user TDoshi, he swings like Tarzan.

Doshi is nothing anymore, washed up like Reed. He hasn't had a good clench since he lost his bet over a year ago. You want to see top level swinging these days? Red and I are the guys to watch.

James is just biding his time until he gets to A1 before he unloads on the field. The others may steal a win here and there, but it's J Bubbas year.

• Like 1

Doshi is nothing anymore, washed up like Reed. He hasn't had a good clench since he lost his bet over a year ago. You want to see top level swinging these days? Red and I are the guys to watch.

James is just biding his time until he gets to A1 before he unloads on the field. The others may steal a win here and there, but it's J Bubbas year.

You and red are fishing for tuna. :ride:

• Like 1