Sign in to follow this  

2015 rmz450 makeover

Well I decided to makeover my 2015 rmz450. I will slowly post pics as it comes to life. Made some crazy decisions and you guy can follow me through the build up. I am posting a before pic (with the original yellow plastic and suzuki graphics) and it should be finished within a week.

1447120247909.jpg

1447120332471.jpg

1447120364416.jpg

1447120380544.jpg

• Like 7

I am in the process of doing the same thing. Not as intense as you but excited to see how my Flo kit turns out. having custom graphics made right now. Have a feeling yours is going to turn out WAY better than mine! I can't wait to see it finished. Who is doing your graphics?

FWIW: any frame that I have ever PC'd before has added about 2.5-3 lbs. depending on the frame. That includes the subframe but not the swingarm. 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

Liking what i've seen so far.just thought i'd throw a couple of bit's in that appear to be a good colour match to the fluro frame/plastic theme.just a thought.image.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by smez
  • Like 3

Yeah those parts are sweet looking. Elusive graphics is doing my kit he's on Instagram. My thoughts on the whole look so that I need to be subtle with the graphics because the frame is so crazy I feel like it can end up being too much of I'm not careful.

• Like 2

That is sick! Almost makes me want to end my season now to start throwing on my new parts for the winter build!!

• Like 1

Excited to try this Galfer big brake kit.

You will love that Galfer kit!!! The stopping power is unreal. I have a sweet corner pic of me entering a corner with the rear wheel off the ground due to mashing on the front brake. It almost looks like I meant to do it LOL.

Just be sure to be easy on that front until you get used to it. I washed my front too many times to count before I finally got the hang of it. 

• Like 2

Troy, ride engineering sell a nice little clamp to use with the braided hose

• Like 2

Yeah thanks guys, more pics to come. Yeah I'm a one finger brake guy anyways but stock it didn't like to stop if you held it on just a little long to the corners.

You won't have any issues with one finger braking now. The stockers faded on me pretty quick too! Those lines will make a big difference too!
  • Like 1